Sassy Mama in LA is headed to Disneyland! Kind of…
Hi Sassy readers! It’s Isra, the sassy-EAST mama! I have been itching to bring you some exciting behind-the-scenes Disney news!
I will be making the cross-country flight from Boston to Los Angeles next week to represent Sassy Mama at an exclusive Disney Blogger Event.
I have a boy and 2 girls, all under 6; they will flip, heck I flipped just hearing the word…DISNEY!
First up. It’s official! Finding Nemo 3D is coming out in theaters September 14th! Available on Blu-ray+DVD-Combo Dec. 4th.
Did you know it was originally shot in 3D? Nemo was ahead of his game! He was just waiting for technology to catch up with him!
For all the princesses in your life..Cinderella: Diamond Edition is being released in Blu-ray+DVD combo Oct. 2nd. I feel a lot of Cinderellas will be showing up at my doorstop for Halloween this year!
In this movie, Tinker Bell has a secret that changes everything!
Details! We need details!
- Advance screening of Finding Nemo 3D.
- Interview Finding Nemo’s “Crush” at the Turtle Talk Adventure at Disney’s California Adventure
- Tour of Cars Land!
- Sketch Class in the Animation Academy
- Meet & Greet with Tinker Bell
- Advance screening of Secret of the Wings
- Tour the Disney Toon Studios and get a peek behind-the-scenes on the making of Secret of the Wings
- Interview Secret of the Wings filmmakers Peggy Holmes and Bob Gannaway
- Tour of the Animation Research Library’s prized collection of Cinderella memorabilia and artifacts
- Interview with ARL Research Director, Lella Smith & Research Manager, Fox Carney
- Visit Sephora’s Cinderella Transformation Lounge
To follow the other bloggers on this fun trip, follow the hashtag: #DisneyInHomeBloggers
I LOVE Disney..this is an unbelievable opportunity, and I feel so fortunate and blessed to go.
Until next time…
Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. Dreams are forever. -Tinker Bell
Don’t stop dreaming! Dreams do come true…
Disclosure:I have been invited by Disney to attend a press event in Los Angeles. Besides travel, food and hotel accommodation no other compensation has been provided. All opinions on this fabulous-ly awesome trip are my own!