How do moms of two kids do it?
I have one daughter and I remember, when she was a baby everything that I had to lug around everywhere we went, and that was not counting things like the stroller or car seats. I have several friend that have their younger kids in strollers and the slightly older ones walk til they start whining or crying or start running off. I asked one of my friends why she didn’t just get a double stroller- and there were a slew of answers: Too bulky, don’t fit in doorways, one kid kicks the other from behind, too heavy, not made as well, and on and on and on. She basically said it was more work than it was worth but if I ever heard of anything that wasn’t any of that- to please tell her.
Well, now I can!
As you all know, I am a Britax Latina Advisory Board Member and Blogger so I get to find out lots of fun info about products before it hits stores. This is one. Introducing the B-Agile Double Stroller
Some quick info on the B-Agile Double Stroller:
- Less than 30.5 inches wide to fit through standard doorways
- Comes with the BRITAX CLICK & Go infant car seat receivers
- CLICK & GO integrated adapter system works with BRITAX CHAPERONE and B-SAFE infant car seats
- Front swivel wheels are lockable
- Infinite seat reclining positions
- Huge storage space that you can access from front and back
- Weights 28 pounds without adapters
- Fits little little ones from infant to 50 pounds
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post as a Britax Latina Advisory Board Member and Blogger. All opinions are 100% my own.