You know how you learned your ABC’s in school? Well, here are another set of ABC’s you should learn but this time it’s all about your skin and how you care for it. Eucerin has put together an A to Z list of things you can do to care for your skin further than just cleansing and moisturizing. Check it out and see how many you already do, and then enter to win a $100 Visa Gift Card and a Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion (13.5 oz). (Us only, void where prohibited, ends 9/21 at 11:59pm PST).
Eucerin’s A to Z Skin Care
· A is for Anti-oxidants – Foods rich in antioxidants help prevent and repair damage to your skin from the sun.
· B is for Vitamin B – Found in many grain and dairy products, Vitamin B helps maintain healthy skin.
· C is for Children – Did you know that one severe childhood sunburn doubles your chance of developing melanoma? Protect your children from sunburn now by teaching them to use an SPF lotion, like Eucerin Daily Protection Lotion, every day.
· D is for Dermatologist – You should see a board certified dermatologist at least once a year.
· E is for Everyday – While it may not flair up as severely in the summer months, dry skin requires year-long care.Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Crème with natural oatmeal will moisturize and soothe dry, itchy skin. HasEucerin helped relieve your dry skin?
· F is for Feet – You spend most of the day on your feet, so why not care for them just as much as you do other parts of your body. If you suffer from chapped or crack skin on your feet, try Aquaphor Healing Ointment or Eucerin Intensive Repair Extra-Enriched Foot Crème.
· G is for Gluco-Glycerol – Eucerin Professional Repair with Gluco-Glycerol improves the moisture supply to the skin. Professional Repair’s unique formula is ideal for extremely dry skin.
· H is for Healing – Nothing beats the original! If you have cracks or persistently dry skin, you may need more than a daily moisturizer. Eucerin Original Healing Soothing Repair Creme is fragrance free and dermatologist recommended to seal in the moisture your skin will need to help in the healing process.
· I is for Incidental Sun Exposure – Skin is exposed to the sun’s UVA/UVB rays during everyday activities like driving in a car or sitting by a window at work. Use Eucerin Daily Protection Lotion to help protect your skin everyday!
· J is for Joyous – We were joyous when the Eucerin US Facebook page hit 500,000 fans earlier this year. And it continues to grow! 7xx,xxx [Switch out the number of fans for that day’s post] and counting. Thanks for being such dedicated fans throughout the years! [Include link to Thank You video]
· K is for Kale – Kale’s antioxidant properties can help your skin look healthier.
· L is for Lotion – Lotions have a lighter texture than creams and can work best for daily skin hydration. Look at our texture scale on every bottle of Eucerin and choose lightweight ones, like Daily Protection or Daily Replenishing Lotion, for use on warm summer days. (Include image of texture scale)
· M is for Moisturizer – We recommend moisturizing twice a day – morning and night – to keep your skin looking healthy all day long.
· N is for Nourish – What are your tips for nourishing your skin on a daily basis? Share yours and we could feature it in a Eucerin Facebook photo or update!
· O is for Organ – Your skin is your body’s largest organ, which is why we put skin care at the top of our to-do list.
· P is for pH Balance – The skin’s natural pH ranges from 4.5 to 5.5, but UV light, temperature changes, and sweating can all affect the skin’s pH levels, causing your skin to dry out. To help keep this dryness at bay, apply a Eucerin body lotion daily after your shower or bath.
· Q is for Quiz – Which Eucerin product contains Gluco-Glycerol? A. Intensive Repair B. Professional Repair C. Original D. Daily Protection
· R is for Replenishing – Don’t just moisturize your skin; make sure you’re using a product that will help heal it too!Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion is specially formulated to replenish the skin’s natural moisture barrier for healthier looking skin.
· S is for Sunscreen – Dermatologists recommend applying at least 1 ounce (about a golf ball sized amount) of sunscreen to your entire body at least 30 minutes before sun exposure.
· T is for Texture – Every bottle of Eucerin comes with a texture scale right on the label to help you decide which product you should use on your skin. [Include image of texture scale]
· U is for Urea – For conditions like Keratosis Pilaris, dermatologists recommend using a moisturizer that contains urea and buffered alpha hydroxy acids – like Eucerin’s Professional Repair. Urea provides intense moisture, while the alpha hydroxy acids exfoliate the skin for a smoother look and feel.
· V is for Vigilant - Regular full-body exams ensure that you’re catching suspicious spots and preventing skin cancer. Be vigilant and if you notice an unusually dark or abnormally shaped spot on your skin, bring it to the attention of your doctor or dermatologist.
· W is for Warm – Warm, not hot showers and baths are best to prevent the stripping of natural oils and nutrients from your skin.
· X is for X-Ray – Similar to x-rays, UVA rays can penetrate everything from clouds, clothing, and car windows. Help protect your skin from the sun with Eucerin Daily Protection Lotions this summer.
· Y is for You! – You can help protect your skin and keep it looking healthy – with FREE samples of Eucerin’s Daily Replenishing Lotion on our Facebook page. All you have to do is Like the Facebook Page and click on the app that says “Unlock Free Samples.
· Z is for Zinc – Zinc oxide is a mineral that provides UVA/UVB protection. Look for this ingredient in your sunscreens and in Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 30 and make sure you’re getting broad spectrum protection to help prevent sun damage.
Disclosure: I am a member of the Eucerin Skin First Network and was provided with product and/or compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.