Latino Trailblazer: Ana Maria Martinez

It’s Hispanic Heritage Month!

Being Latino has partnered with Best Buy and their partners: HP, Sirius XM, Xbox 360 and Panasonic to introduce you to 20 of the top Latino Trailblazers.

Today we kick off the series with: Ana Maria Martinez. Check out the awesome video below and for more, check out Being Latino. Tune in tomorrow for the next Latino Trailblazer to be featured!

Disclosure: This is a compensated campaign with Being Latino and Best Buy. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

1. Ruby says:

Very cool Can’t wait to hear who’s the next Latino Trailblazer!

2. I love her work. But then again I’m a huge fan of any woman making tremendous strides in the music industry…especially non-pop!

3. Pattie says:

I love that Best Buy has partnered with a Latino community. Thanks for the video!

4. Karen Glatt says:

I think that this is a very nice thing that Best Buy is doing! I like to listen to these Latino trailblazers! This video was so good!!!!

5. vianney says:

great partnership~~ love this idea! thanks for sharing!

6. Love that BEST BUY partnered with this awesome Latina Trailblazer….. Isn’t it so fun being a fabulous Latina? Love you SassyMama! :)

7. Wouuu! She is great! Lovely job and charisma. Godd thing that Best Buy is doing with latinos.

8. Cristina says:

Awesome campaign! And her work is amazing.
    I’ll come back to follow the Latino Trailblazer’s stories.

9. Debi says:

I love that you are doing this series. I live in an area with a large Latino population; and, unfortunately, there are times when it is difficult to try to interact. I feel learning about the trailblazers might give me a little more information that I can use to try to form relationships with the Latinos I meet. Thank you!

10. Fantastic feature! I shared her too and loved watching the artist draw her up!

[frontslider]