Share Your #ProudMoment with Lowe’s #LowesCreator

I shared with you how Lowe’s saved my sanity during my move. I knew it was fabulous for home decor and home improvement, but now I know I can really go to Lowe’s for ANYTHING and be confident I will find it. Moving, although it was unexpected…was a big deal. In fact, it was a proud moment for me and my family cause it was a sign that our life just got a little better. More space, a new area to call ours….it is home.

Lowe’s is giving one of my readers a $100 GC. This is a quick one- so don’t miss out. You get bonus entries for sharing your #ProudMoment on Instagram (for more, see here). Giveaway ends 12/3 at 11:59pm EST, US only, void where prohibited. GOOD LUCK!

Loading Entry-Form…

Disclosure: I am a member of the Lowe’s Creative Ideas Influencer Team. No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

1. says

My latest move was also a proud moment. I went from sharing an apartment to having my own place, and it’s fantastic to know that I am really doing this on my own. I can do it. I never would have thought that two years ago

2. Nancy says

We moved cross-country two years ago to our dream home that we designed. What a proud moment for us! After we moved in, we depended on Lowe’s for everything from lamps to ladders to patio furniture to tools. We are delighted that we have a nearby Lowe’s store for all our home improvement needs!

3. Vanessa Aguirre says

My #ProudMoment was this summer when I painted my bedroom and bathroom all done by me but with stuff I got from Lowe’s.

4. Kimberly Bauer says

My proud moment was when paints my 2 youngest daughters bedroom and did all the decorating :)

5. Beth Hill says

Buying a new front door at lowes (after our home was broken in), and my husband and I hung it ourselves! LOVE LOWES!

6. Stacey B says

Im not a home owner yet so I havent gotten to do anything super huge, but my husband and I spent all day outside cleaning it up (pulling weeds, adding mulch, a few plants, pulling out the yucky plants) and it looked like a new yard by the time we were done!

7. Karen Medlin says

adding on a family room, Hubby and I worked all summer, very proud of what we accomplished