VTech Innotab 2S: A Gift For Your School Age Kids

My daughter started Kindergarten this August and since then she is just a learning machine. Her curiosity is peaked and she wants to know about everything. This makes gifts a little harder this time around, cause not only does it have to be fun, but it has to keep her mind entertained and expanding in order for her to keep using it.

InnoTab2S-Blue-and-Pink

When we received the VTech Innotab 2S, she was ready for it. It literally took me 5 minutes to set up (must connect to your wifi and download some software to your computer). But once I was done, she grabbed it and hasn’t let it go since. In fact, you can hear her review of the Innotab 2S on the video below:

As you can see, she loves her new toy. I personally like Learning Lodge Navigator®. It’s an easy to use download manager where you can access games, ebooks and more for your child. Also, what I loved, was that you can track their progress and see how they are improving as the go along. It’s perfect for moms like me, who like to see if something is actually making an impact. I can’t wait to see her grow with the VTech Innotab 2S.

What features are most appealing to you?

Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for VTech and received a VTech InnoTab 2S to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

1. Daniela Tapia says

I was planning to get a Vtech innotab SF or x_mas to my daughter!! But now that i see that you can track their progress on itis making me really wanting to get it. Im trying to keep her to to have fun and staying focus on school stuff.. By the way merry x-mas to you and your family!!!

2. Joanna says

She is so cute! This would make a perfect gift for my son. Thanks for the amazing review!

3. betty dennis says

Thanks for the review – My sister in law was thinking about this for her daughter. She would love the easy set up

4. Lindsey D. says

I have really been wanting to get one of these for my daughter but I think she is still a little too young

5. Janet W. says

I would love to have one of these for my grandson! He has a short attention span so it’s hard to get him to sit down and learn. He would have fun with this and be learning at the same time,

6. Mami2jcn says

This looks like a nice gift. For me it’s important that it be sturdy and not break easily.

7. Emma H says

I love that this lets you track your childs progress. Like you I want to see if its actually helping them to learn.

8. Jo-Ann Brightman says

This is a great gift because it is educational too and let’s you tack your kid’s progress.

9. Carrie Phelps says

I hear the name VTech & I already know it’s a good quality product. A friend of mine got her daughter one of these for Christmas. I can’t wait to see my grandsons reaction to it, he may get one for his birthday in March!

10. Stephanie Larison says

I was looking into one of these for my daughter. I think she’s just a tad bit too young yet. Maybe next year!

11. Dana says

Would love to buy this for my little boy but he is a bit young… Vtech is for sure comming out with great products!

12. Ruth V. says

This looks great! My niece would love this, I’m going to bookmark for her birthday next month!

13. Laura Jacobson says

Oh I think my grandson Carter would love this so much! I love all the educational features it has!

14. Jessica Z says

We are debating on which one to get my son and this looks great.. Thanks for the review

15. Aimee J says

This looks like something my daughter and son would really enjoy! Maybe…just maybe..it would get them to leave my phone alone.

16. Amanda D. says

Nice! My daughter is only 17 months and got a Tabeo for Christmas, and it constantly has issues. I’ll definitely keep the Innotab in mind for later days, or as a gift :)

17. Sandy Cain says

Like you, I feel that being able to actually see some tanglible sign of progress is important. This looks like a really useful item, fun and educational together!