Every year we make resolutions. Resolutions to get healthier, get fit, basically, to be better. But we forget the biggest and important part of our bodies, our skin. I have to admit, while I have been keeping up with my eat more veggies and nutrients, I am seriously lagging on maintaining my skin. We got hit with an unusual cold front here is Los Angeles, and boy is my skin paying for it! But, I’m lucky because as a Eucerin Skin First Ambassador, I have the use of skin experts just an email away. This month, I am passing some easy tips om how to give your skin the reboot it needs.
What great advice! Here are Five Resolutions I am making for a healthy metabolism and glowing skin in 2013:
- Eat my veggies! I am horrible about this, but I am now juicing for breakfast, and loving it!
- Instead of driving somewhere close, I can walk! Our weather is gorgeous here, and I am always in a car, gotta change that!
- Zumba! Fitness doesn’t have to be boring and I got plenty of hips to shake.
- Get more sleep. So much easier said that done, but I know if I make the effort, I can do it!
- Get local. Farmer’s Markets are not only a way to contribute to my community, but full of fresh produce to help me get the vitamins I need.
Now, Eucerin wants to help one lucky fan give their metabolism a boost by giving away a custom prize pack with a $100 Visa Gift Card. All you have to do is visit the Skindicator App on their Facebook page to get a personalized skin care recommendation from Eucerin Skin First Dermatologists. Then, leave me a comment telling me what products they recommend for you and Eucerin will send them to you to help you start your path to healthier skin in the New Year!
Enter on the form below, ends 1/30 at 11:59pm EST, US only- void where prohibited. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I am a Eucerin Skin First Ambassador and this was a compensated campaign. However, all thoughts are 100% my own.