Its official, the month of love has finally arrived! Take a break from the chocolates, balloons, roses and mushy love notes this February….and remember to love your skin with Eucerin!
- Hit the gym! Exercising can help you de-stress. The increased blood flow from physical activity also helps deliver oxygen and nutrients to your skin cells.
- Moisturize! In cold winter months, remember to use rich creams and lip balm to give your skin additional moisture and to soothe cracked skin.
- Catch up on some Zzzz’s! When you sleep, you allow your skin cells a chance to regenerate. Experts recommend 6-8 hours each night.
- Cut down on the sugar! No one’s telling you to abandon chocolate altogether, but processed sugar can contribute to the breakdown of collagen, making your skin dull and less taut.
- Exfoliate! Exfoliating a couple times each week helps to remove dead skin cells and expose fresh new cells.
- Get enough Vitamin C! Vitamin C is known to help prevent cell damage, keeping your skin less prone to wrinkles. So make sure to stock up on C-rich foods, like guava, kiwi and tomatoes.
To help you Love Your Skin, Eucerin is giving away a fabulous package that includes a $100 Visa Gift Card. Just enter on the form below. Ends 2/25 at 11:59pm EST, Open to US only, void where prohibited. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I am a Eucerin Skin First Network Member and this is part of a compensated campaign. However, as always, all thoughts are my own.