Last weekend, my daughter and I headed out to have our own little mommy/daughter day. This day outing was a tad extra special because we were heading to see Strawberry Shortcake and her friends.
Now Strawberry and I have been friends since I was a little girl, and now, my daughter is a a huge fan as well.
So we sat (or well, I sat, she danced non stop…kids and energy!) and listened as Strawberry and her friends each figured out what they were doing for the talent show. Each had a special talent, but they all wanted to be different, so instead of following their berry true selves, they chose paths that were ill fitting for them, but then, helped each other back on their berry own beats.
The show was full of positive, upbeat messages and great tunes for kids (and parents) everywhere. There were several boys and girls in attendance and you could tell they were all having a blast. My daughter’s highlight was meeting her favorite berries and watching them sing on stage. She thought it was magic how they came from cartoon screen to real life.
The tour continues on, and the next stop is in New York on February 16. Here is the schedule…and if it comes near you… get your tickets fast. You’ll have a BERRY fun time!
- February 16 – North Tonawanda, NY – Riviera Theater (1:00pm & 4:00pm)
- February 17 – Toronto, ON – Sony Centre for the Performing Arts (1:00pm)
- February 19 – Guelph, ON – River Run Centre (6:30pm)
- February 20 – London, ON – Centennial Hall (6:30pm)
- February 21 – Windsor, ON – Chrysler Theatre (6:30pm)
- February 22 – Chatham, ON – Chatham Capitol Theatre (6:30pm)
- February 23 – Hamilton, ON – Hamilton Place (1:00pm)
- February 24 – Kingston, ON – Grand Theatre (1:00pm)
- February 26 – Cornwall, ON – Aultsville Theatre (6:30pm)
- February 27 – Ottawa, ON – Centrepointe Theatre (6:30pm)
- February 28 – Peterborough, ON – Showplace Performance Theatre (6:30pm)
- March 2 – Belleville, ON – Empire Theatre (1:00pm)
- March 3 – Oshawa, ON – Regent Theatre (1:00pm)
- March 9 – Wallingford, CT – Toyota Presents The Oakdale Theatre (1:00pm)
- March 10 – Westbury, NY – Theater at Westbury (1:00pm)
- March 17 – Grand Rapids, MI – Devos Performance Hall (1:00pm)
Disclosure: I received tickets to attend this event for the purposes of this post. All opinions are 100% my own.