Disclosure: This is part of a supported campaign with Chef Merito. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Loving the Dodgers is something that just comes with being an Angeleno. It’s an inborn trait like knowing what freeways to avoid and when. It’s a part of our culture and something that just is. My family is no different, but what I remember most as a child is all the intoxicating smells from the recipes we would cook up for our game days. Marinades and spices would be flowing freely among the chicken and asada, getting ready to be cooked…we were not your average hot dogs and burger family. Now that I have my own family, we’re continuing the Dodger love and continuing the delicious eats. Chef Merito plays a big role on those game days for us.
When it comes to what spices and marinades we use to get the best taste out of each meal, Chef Merito makes it easy to whip up some eats worthy of every single game day and tailgate. Sometimes when we stay home for the game, my daughter makes a special request. She loves chicken tenders, so we jazz up some chicken tenders by using Chef Merita Seasoned BreadCrumbs. Can you say HOME RUN! I can. See recipe below and make sure you check out the giveaway too!
Chicken Tenders with Chef Merito
Makes about 12-14 Tenders
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Chef Merito Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 4-5 tablespoons Canola Oil
- Cut chicken lengthwise into strips.
- Crack egg into a bowl and whisk.
- Set up a bowl with the bread crumbs. Set next to egg wash.
- Dip chicken strip onto egg wash then coat with bread crumbs. Set aside on a plate. Repeat til all are coated.
- Heat oil in large frying pan on high for about 3 minutes then add in chicken strips.
- Fry each side twice, turning each time, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Check temp on thickest strip, if 165, you are done. If lower, fry on each side an additional 2 mins each.
- Plate with a salad, rice…anything, and enjoy!
Ends 7/11, US residents only, void where prohibited. Good Luck!