School has been back in session for almost a month now. Sofia is back in the groove of things and we are, well, we are running to stay in sync. Along with packing lunches, scheduling playdates and cramming in homework, we also have things we have to do every night, like dinner. Oh yea, dinner! It always seems to be the last thing we think of but the first thing we need when everyone gets home after a long day. On really time strained evenings, our common go to is pizza. We all love it but I love to find new ways to recreate out favorites. This recipe below, is not only delicious but can be made in less than 15 minutes. Yes, FIFTEEN minutes start to finish! Check it out!
Chicken Sausage and Cheese Loaf
- Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- Sliced Provolone or Mozzarella
- Fresh Spinach
- Chicken Sausage
- Italian Seasoning
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a Loaf Pan with Non Stick cooking spray.
- Lay out Pizza Crust flat, like a square pizza. Brush lightly with Olive Oil.
- Layer Fresh Spinach on dough. Then, layer Cheese and last, layer sliced Chicken Sausage.
- Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning, Salt and Pepper- to taste.
- Roll up Dough.
- Put in a Loaf Pan and in oven for about 10-11 minutes.
- Remove and cut into 1-1.5 inch pieces.
- Plate and add sauce (optional) and salad, and bam… dinner in 15 minutes or less!
Pizza crust that’s deliciously easy! Unroll, bake and enjoy in minutes. Pillsbury pizza crust, it’s the perfect canvas for your favorite toppings.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by General Mills via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills.