This is a sponsored post for Babies R Us. All thoughts are my own.
When my daughter was born, we were still living in Philadelphia and I was so homesick….I ached to go home with my little family to be with my mom, grandma and siblings in Los Angeles. Somehow, we did make it out and our baby girl got to spend her very first Christmas in the place I grew up- LA! Our memories of her first Christmas are from trips to the Zoo, being with her great grandma, and to be honest, our first date night since my mom babysat. Christmas itself was a blur…but everything surrounding the holiday still fills my heart with warmth.
Babies R Us is going to make sure you and your baby have a memorable First Christmas together by launching a series of in store events. Each event will have crafts and unique gifts you can buy to celebrate your baby’s first Christmas. On select Saturdays in November (11/7, 11/14 & 11/21) at 11am, Babies“R”Us stores nationwide will host Baby’s First Christmas events for moms and dads to celebrate the holidays with their babies! The events will include:
- Story time for you and your baby to get in the holiday spirit
- Craft activity where you and your baby can decorate an adorable “ugly Christmas sweater” onesie (super cute)
- “Baby’s First” photo station
- Handpicked gifting solutions for stocking stuffers, keepsakes and toys for infants at any stage
- Raffles, giveaways and more!
Plus, receive great offers such as:
- $2.00 OFF when you buy any Pampers wipes refill 7x box.
- $5.00 OFF when you buy Dreft 150oz
Make sure to enter the #BRUChristmas Sweepstakes!
Babies ”R” Us is also offering a Baby’s First Christmas sweepstakes from Nov 1 – Nov 30 where you can enter to win a $2500 Gift Card or a year of Pampers diapers! Visit Babiesrus.com/
We’ll be at the Calabasas store on November 14th and hope to see you there. Tune back in for a recap and a chance to win a $100 Babies R Us Gift Card from us to you!