This post is sponsored by Huggies.
Ever since my son was born, it seems that my life has been overtaken by baby wipes. Whether it’s actually using it for diapering, what it’s meant to be used for on my baby, or the many new uses I have discovered for them, wipes are a way of life in my home. They may be called “baby” wipes, but they can be used for so much more!
I use Huggies Natural Care Wipes for the everyday hustle and bustle of being a working mom. They provide a soft, sensitive clean for my baby’s delicate skin. I really like that they are formulated with 99 percent purified water and are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested. So, naturally, they are my trusty go-to from diaper bag to hand bag, because I rely on them for so many things now. Here’s just a few ways you can use baby wipes beyond diapering your baby:
- Makeup removal! No need to buy expensive “makeup wipes,” just grab a baby wipe and wipe! They’re great for wiping off your makeup after a long hard day, or, if your baby is like mine, wiping off smudged makeup after your baby has run their hand down your face!
- Car messes! Lord knows that my son loves to throw things! My son infamously likes to play with his bottle, and will throw it in the seat behind him. Through trial and error, I have discovered that man, does that milk stink if you leave it anywhere! So I make sure to have a pack of wipes in the car so I can clean messes up, as they happen! Triple Clean Layers that are strong, soft and absorbent, you’re going to want them to clean this mess.
- Crafty kids! My son and I like to do little crafts together, and our favorite is finger-painting. I thought it’d be a great idea to have my son paint and then frame the picture at the end. Sure, it was adorable to watch my little Picasso at work…until he touches the coffee table, or the chair…or my new blouse. There was paint all over! I had to clean him up, pronto, before my house became the next art gallery in town! My Huggies wipes were right there to the rescue! Cleaned up every little bit and it was much easier than getting a bath set up for Xander and cleaning the paint filled tub after.
- All the sticky! I never know how, but every child I know is just sticky. Sticky hands, sticky feet, sticky cheeks! Just…sticky. You’re gonna need back up wipes all day long! I honestly love using wipes because otherwise, I would be dipping my toddler in the bath every 10 minutes.
- Shoes! Crazy enough, I found another use for wipes when my favorite boots looked a bit dull. I wasn’t ready to part with them, so I grabbed a wipe and voila- all shined up! Who would have thought baby wipes are show shining magic! It was awesome. Huggies Natural Care Wipes come in a variety of portable designs allowing you to tackle any mess with style…to match those shiny shoes!
- On the go clean up! With my trusty wipes, I just wipe down changing tables before I use them, wipe a bathroom door handle, or even just wiping a table down when we go out to eat! I feel more at ease seeing all the dirt wiped off, and you just never know when you need to clean up your own mess on the go.
As my baby grows, it’s also nice to know that I can use a product I trusted with my baby’s sensitive skin, for my own needs. Huggies wipes are now just part of my lifestyle, and in a way, a new, lifelong friend.
Huggies® believes deeply in the Power of Hugs. The simple, loving act is proven to support babies’ emotional and physiological well-being. Huggies® diapers and wipes are inspired by a parent’s hug, – to nurture baby with care, cradle baby in comfort and surround baby in protection. Huggies® Natural Care® Wipes feature our simplest formula ever for a gentle clean. Learn more at Huggies.com #HuggiesCouncil